RWU professors can invite staff members of companies or organizations located in an ERASMUS member country to a short-time teaching period at our University and apply for funding under the Erasmus Teaching Mobility program.
Applications can be submitted at any time, however, if possible, they should be received by January 15th for stays planned for that same calendar year. Applications submitted at a later date have a lesser chance of receiving funding.
- agree on period and content of the Mobility in the Mobility Agreement, see "Invited Staff Mobility Agreement" form in the download area
- send an informal Invitation letter to the lecturer
- complete the Application for an ERASMUS+ grant together with the invited lecturer, see "Invited Staff Application" form in the download area
- send Mobility Agreement, invitation letter and application to the Advisor for Staff Mobility.
If the application is eligible for funding, the Advisor for Staff Mobility sends the Grant Agreement by post to the invited lecturer. He/she has to countersign it and return the original by post.
Funding is possible for a maximum of four workdays, if required plus one or two days of travel. In addition, travel expenses will be reimbursed on the basis of the actual distance between start and end location of the mobility. The distance is determined uniformly throughout Europe using a Distance Calculator.
Please find the daily rate for Germany and the distance-dependent travel contributions in the download file “Staff Mobility Förderraten”.
Payment and Further Formalities
- RWU professor fills in “Invited Staff Letter of Confirmation" form, see Download area, and sends it to the advisor.
- Invited lecturer fills in the EU-Survey within 30 days.
- Advisor transfers the ERASMUS+ contribution to the lecturer.
Christine Lauer, Advisor for Staff Mobility
email@example.com, phone +49 751 501-9659, room H 040