The Bachelor's program in E-Mobility and Green Energy is designed as a bilingual full-time study course with a duration of 7 semesters, always starting in the summer semester (beginning of March). The course language is English (semesters 1-4) and later German (semesters 5-7). Compulsory German language courses prepare the students for the lectures in German and are free of extra charge. This course is dedicated to EU and non-EU citizens as well as to German students. In order to qualify for our bilingual Bachelor's Program, you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Higher Education Entrance Qualification or equivalent *
- Very good Mathematic skills and good knowledge in any other science subjects (physics, computer science, etc.)
- Proven English skills: TOEFL (iBT with a total score of at least 70 out of 120) or IELTS (with a minimum overall band score of 6.0) - Medium of Instruction Certificate is not accepted!
* According to our Regulations on Admission and Enrollment, if your University Entrance Qualification (UEQ) is not equivalent to our German Universitry Entrance Qualification, you have to attend a mandatory online interview with our RWU's admissions commitee in order to recognize the equivalence of your UEQ. The interview will be conducted, after the submission of your application.
Is your UEQ recognized here in Germany? Check on Anabin.
! The application period for the summer intake 2021 is already over. Applications will no longer be accepted !
Application for the summer intake 2022 will be possible from ~ September 01 - November 15, 2021.
The deadlines are cut-off periods. Please note, that your application can only be considered, if the original application documents are received in due time at the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences.
For your application RWU provides an online-application tool. Please visit our online-application-portal and follow the menu, which is providing further information:
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Signed Application Form
- Certified Copy of your Higher Education Entrance Qualification, plus a certified translation into English or German
- If not included, a certified copy of your Transcript of Record, including the grading system
- English Language Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS) - not older than 2 years! Medium of Instruction Certificate is not accepted!
- Normal Copy of your Passport
- If applicable: German Language Certificate (proof of German skills with a minimum of an A1 level)
- If applicable: Proof of professional Work Experience
- If applicable: Certified Copy of your academic transcript from previous studies
- If available: Recommendation Letters
And send your documents to the following address:
Studierenden-Service H 022
Frau Fabienne Damasch
Further Program Information
The course language is English (semesters 1-4) and later German (semesters 5-7).
Compulsory German language courses prepare the students for the German lectures and are free of extra charge.
GERMAN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Language proficiency in German is not required to meet the eligibility criteria of this bilingual study program.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Since the course language for the first two years is English, a minimum requirement to the certificate of English is
- for TOEFL iBT a total score of at least 70 out of 120
- for IELTS an overall band score of at least 6.0
Our Toefl Code is 8442
ADMINISTRATION & TUITION FEE
Each semester, all students are required to pay an administration/ semester fee. It is due upon enrolment or at any re-registration for the following semester.
In Baden-Württemberg, international students (non-EU citizens) and students who are taking up a second degree also have to pay a tuition fee since the winter semester 2017/2018. The tuition fee must be paid together with semester fee.
The exact amount of fees and more detailed information about payment, exemptions and scholarships can be found under Finances.
Department of Student Affairs
Ms Fabienne Damasch
Phone: + 49 751 501-9569
Fax: + 49 751 501-9874
Please also take a look at our International Office Website for further information about:
- Visa & Residence Title
- Accomodation & Housing
- Arrival, Welcome & Orientation Program
- Buddy Program, Brother & Sister Program
- Excursions & Events
- German Language Courses
- Financing & Scholarships
- German Health Insurance
- German Bank Accounts
India Relation Office
Let's bridge IT
Iris Becker M.A.
9th Floor, Sunit Capital
Senapati Bapat Road
Mobile India +91 7378530550
Office Pune +91 75 078 2 70 33
Personal consulting by appointment only.
In the framework of the application procedure, you are free to contact Let's bridge IT. The use of the Let's bridge IT services is voluntary and will have no effect on your chances of being admitted.